Meet the Ultraleap team at NRF (Innovation Lab - Booth #20)
Posted; December 10, 2021
At NRF 2022? Be sure to stop by and visit the Ultraleap team!
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 - Tues, 18 Jan 2022
Location: Jacob K Javits Convention Center, New York
Booth number: Level 1, Innovation Lab – Booth #20
Visit Ultraleap at NRF 2022
Find out how Ultraleap’s world leading touchless technology is revolutionizing kiosk and digital display interfaces. Ultraleap will be showcasing their world leading hand tracking alongside their TouchFree solution. Visitors will be able to experience:
- Touchless Product Explorer and Digital Wayfinder using TouchFree – Innovation Lab - Booth #20
Using an double-sided Acante kiosk fitted with two 3Di cameras, Ultraleap will showcase a product explorer demo made with Intuiface and a digital wayfinder
- Café kiosk using gesture control running on Qualcomm’s QCS8250 - Booth #1411
Touchless menu ordering that enables users to use hand gestures to order items, without needing to touch a screen
- Touchless check-out system with UST – Booth #3944 & #3945
UST has integrated Ultraleap’s hand tracking and our award winning TouchFree application into their Vision Self Check-Out solution. Users can purchase products in various retail settings using a fully touchless purchase process.
Ultraleap's award-winning TouchFree solution
- With our TouchFree solution, you can:
- convert any screen into a touchless interface
- control a digital display or kiosk by simply pointing and interacting without physically touching a screen
- TouchFree can be applied to both existing screens and new installations
- Touchfree is a hygienic, interactive solution that can provide a more engaging user experience
- We’ve powered touchless installations with LEGO, PepsiCo, Ocean Outdoor, Skoda, imageHOLDERS, CEN, Cortina Productions, and many more
Not at NRF 2022?
You can also follow the official hashtag to see all the action – #NRF2022
Known as ‘Retail’s Big Show’, NRF is one of the leading global events for the retail industry with around 1,000 companies exhibiting. NRF attracts top retail companies and globally recognised brands to its event every year and the majority of industry professional attendees are Director level or above. Even though international attendance in 2022 may be restricted by COVID-19 regulations, NRF is still predicting that over 30,000 people will attend.