Meet the Ultraleap team at NRF 2023 - Booth #929
Posted; December 1, 2022
At NRF 2023? Be sure to stop by and visit the Ultraleap team!
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 - Tues, 17 Jan 2023
Location: Jacob K Javits Convention Center, New York
Booth number: Level 1, #929
Visit Ultraleap at NRF 2023
Find out how Ultraleap’s world leading touchless technology is revolutionizing kiosk and digital display interfaces. Ultraleap will be showcasing their world leading hand tracking alongside their TouchFree solution. We have some great experiences for you this year:
- Point of Sale (PoS) including Analytics: Quickly and touchlessly order a virtual snack and then view the interactive journey visually through the use of analytic data.
- Product Customizer: Customize a sneaker from a distance with our interactive retail experience.
- Immersive Experience: A fun, interactive, demo where users play with a touchless ball pit and reveal the many benefits of adopting TouchFree.
Drop by Level 1, Booth #929 to find out how companies are using touchless technology to reshape connection, redefine interaction, and amplify brand engagement!
Ultraleap's award-winning TouchFree solution
- With our TouchFree solution, you can:
- convert any screen into a touchless interface
- control a digital display or kiosk by simply pointing and interacting without physically touching a screen
- TouchFree can be applied to both existing screens and new installations
- Touchfree is a hygienic, interactive solution that can provide a more engaging user experience
- We’ve powered touchless installations with LEGO, PepsiCo, Ocean Outdoor, Skoda, imageHOLDERS, CEN, Cortina Productions, and many more
Meet the Team
A number of our team will be at NRF this year, including:
Not at NRF 2023?
You can also follow the official hashtag to see all the action – #NRF2023
Known as ‘Retail’s Big Show’, NRF is one of the leading global events for the retail industry with around 1,000 companies exhibiting. NRF attracts top retail companies and globally recognised brands to its event every year and the majority of industry professional attendees are Director level or above.